These bliss balls are a tasty alternative to commercial after dinner mints and have been rolled in coconut and spirulina for an interesting green look. Enjoy one with a cup of spearmint tea after dinner to assist with digestion.
- ¾ cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup chopped dried dates
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea or pink salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 teaspoons spearmint tea
- To roll the balls in you will need: ½ cup desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon spirulina powder.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor (except for the coconut and spirulina used to roll the balls in) and pulse until well mixed.
- If the mixture is too wet, a little more desiccated coconut can be added or if the mixture is too dry, a little more coconut oil can be added.
- Take teaspoons full of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Mix the additional coconut with the spirulina and roll the balls in it, coating them well.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Spearmint Tea (certified organic) is available from our website: