Hibiscus & Elderflower Spritzer
They taste better than a soft drink and are a healthier option. Most herbal teas can be consumed hot or cold and many make refreshing drinks when served over ice and with sparkling water on a hot day. Try this delicious Hibiscus & Elderflower Spritzer recipe this summer or on any hot day.
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Elderflowers
- 4 fresh stevia leaves
- 250ml of boiled water
- 200-300ml of sparkling water
- Add the Hibiscus Flowers, Elderflowers and stevia leaves to a heat proof jug, then add the boiled water.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and allow the tea to cool.
- Once cooled, use a tall glass and add ice.
- Next add half of the tea and top up with sparkling water.
This recipe makes two glasses.