Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitiser is formulated to contain 64% alcohol by volume which is within the recommended range for anti-viral activity as stated on the CDC’s website (Center for Disease Control, USA) .
Made under our sister brand THE HERBALIST, other ingredients included aloe vera and vegetable glycerine to help make the sanitiser a little more ‘gentle’ on the skin, along with some essential oils that have traditionally been thought of to have anti-viral properties.
Due to the difficulty in sourcing spray bottles at present, our hand sanitiser is only available in a pocket-sized 30ml bottle.
Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitiser Ingredients
- Food-grade alcohol to 64% alcohol by volume
- Aloe vera, fresh plant gel
- Vegetable glycerine, certified organic
- Essential oils of cinnamon eucalyptus, cinnamon leaf, clove and lemon
- 30ml ‘squeezie’ bottle with dropper cap.
Warnings / Contraindications
- Do not use on broken skin or wounds.
- Do not drink.