Ashwaganda Herbal Blend Tea handcrafted containing Ashwaganda root, Dandelion leaves and Dill seeds, free from caffeine or any nasties. Ashwaganda provides an earthy flavour profile which is balanced with the freshness of the Dandelion leaves and the subtle sweetness of the Dill seeds.
Ashwaganda has traditionally been used as a adaptogenic tonic herb and is especially good in assisting with recovery from illness. Dandelion leaf has long been used as a diuretic whilst Dill seeds are still used today as a carminative agent in baby gripe water.
This is a lovely tea to aid digestion after a meal, or just to enjoy on a daily basis.
Ashwaganda Herbal Blend Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Ashwaganda root, Dandelion leaves and Dill seeds.
- Small jar contains approximately 34g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Dill seeds; Do not consume this tea if you are pregnant.
- Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera); None known.
- Dandelion leaf; Do not consume this tea if you have a Daisy family (Asteraceae) allergy or you suffer from closure of the bile ducts or cholecystitis.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink up to 3 cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.