Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) is an adaptogenic herb that has long been used in various traditional medicine toolboxes as a restorative, tonic herb. Ashwaganda Tea, has a pleasant, mild and earthy taste and can be combined with other herbs to enhance the flavour and its effects. Antiinflammatory and immune modulating in nature, this is a great tea to take when recovering from an illness or exhaustion, or taken prophylactically to keep your energy up and promote general wellness.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Ashwaganda Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Ashwaganda Root (Withania somnifera).
- $25.99 for a large jar that contains approximately 170g of tea. (Currently unavailable)
- $11.99 for a convenient re-sealable pouch that contains approximately 50g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS). There are no known interactions or contraindications for Ashwaganda.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink as required up to five cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL-300mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.