Using any or all of the ingredients in your Calming Herbal Tea Kit, you can create your own Calming Herbal Tea Blend and experiment with the herbs to create a tea that you love, just for you.
All of the herbs contained in your kit have been selected due to their safety and their therapeutic benefits in assisting to induce calm and uplift the spirit.
We have included a herbal tea blending guide to help get you started. Change up the herbal ratios to suit the flavours you enjoy most.
Your Calming Herbal Tea Kit includes:
- 1 x package of Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) dried herb
- 1 x package of Rose (Rosa spp.) dried herb
- 1 x package of Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) dried herb
- 1 x package of Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- 1 x package of Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) dried herb
- 1 x tea infuser
- 1 x glass jar to store your tea blend
- 1 x set of instructions with herbal tea blending recipe guide, including flavour and aroma profiles for each herb, along with their therapeutic benefits.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Do not drink if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of your home-blended Calming Herbal Tea Blend per 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 2-5 minutes, depending on how strong you like the flavour.
- Enjoy cold, over ice, with slices of orange or strawberries, fresh mint leaves and some fresh red rose petals.