Digestive Support Tea is a spicy and fragrant tea formulated using herbs that have traditionally been used to assist with digestion; in particular bloating and gas.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Fennel Seeds, Dill Leaf or Seeds, Ginger Pieces, Peppermint Leaves, Spearmint Leaves, Chamomile Flowers and Coriander Seeds.
- Small jar contains approximately 39g of tea.
- Large jar contains approximately 85g of tea.
- Resealable Pouch contains approximately 39g of tea.
Warning, Interactions & Contraindications
- It is always best to consult your healthcare practitioner, particularly if you are experiencing on-going digestive difficulties or if you are taking blood thinning medication as this tea may increase the effect of blood thinning drugs.
- As this tea may impair iron absorption, drink it away from meals or iron supplementation.
- Do not drink this tea if you have any of the following conditions: an allergy to any of the tea’s ingredients (listed above), if you are pregnant or if you suffer from gallstones.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink up to three cups per day.
- Add one teaspoon per 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.