Elderberry Tea is the result of leaving the beautiful elderflowers on the bush and allowing them to fruit instead. Used in teas, baking and cooking, along with for medicinal use, Elderberries are a versatile berry reported to have many health benefits.
Free from caffeine, use as a tea or as a culinary additive or create a syrup to enjoy with baked treats or in winter to help ward off winter ills and chills. Elderberries have a fruity, yet tart flavour and a lovely cerise colour.
Elderberry Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Elderberries.
- Convenient re-sealable pouch contains approximately 40g.
Warnings, Interactions, Contraindications
- Generally regarded as safe.
- Any adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink up to 3 cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250-300mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes. Sweeten with maple syrup or honey.