Floral Tea is a pretty and fragrant tea which creates the most beautiful deep pink beverage. This is a light and refreshing drink with fruity and floral notes.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Floral Tea Ingredients
Calendula Flowers, Rose Petals, Hibiscus Flowers, Chamomile Flowers and Oat Straw.
- Small jar contains approximately 20g of tea.
- Large jar contains approximately 40g of tea.
- In a convenient re-sealable pouch; contains approximately 20g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- This tea may impair iron absorption. Drink it away from meals and iron supplementation.
- Do not drink if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Add one heaped teaspoon per 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.
- The longer this tea is left to brew, the deeper the colour and flavour.
- Enjoy cold, over ice, with slices of orange or strawberries, fresh mint leaves and some fresh red rose petals.
- Or add some Chi or lemonade to it to make a refreshing afternoon spritzer.