Lemon Balm Tea is a refreshing and uplifting herb that can be enjoyed as a tea straight from the plant or dried, as in the case here. Whilst traditionally Lemon Balm has been used to improve mood, it also has a lovely calming effect.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Lemon Balm Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Lemon Balm Leaves
- Small jar contains approximately 20g of tea.
- Large jar contains approximately 35g of tea.
- In a convenient re-sealable pouch; contains approximately 35g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Lemon Balm tea is generally regarded as a safe herb, however, if you have low thyroid function or are on thyroid medication and are wishing to consume lemon balm tea on a regular basis, please check with your healthcare professional first.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink as required up to three cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.