Nettle leaf tea is lovely alternative to black or green tea. It is savoury and quite neutral in flavour and is pleasant consumed either hot or cold. Nettle has traditionally been used as cleansing herb and can be quite successful in treating sinus allergies.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Nettle Leaf Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Nettle Leaves
- $18.99 for a large jar that contains approximately 50g of tea. (Currently unavailable)
- $11.99 for a convenient re-sealable pouch; contains approximately 35g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Do not take nettle leaf tea if you have a known allergy to nettle.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink as required up to three cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.