The word ‘Gym’ in our Slim Gym Tea is named after the herb Gymnema, which has an incredible ability to prevent you from tasting sweet flavours! Traditional use for this herbs has included weight and appetite reduction along with reducing sweet food cravings.
All of these herbs have been traditionally used in many ancient forms of medicine over millennia. Chosen for their usage in assisting in a range of benefits including those mentioned above, along with stabilising blood sugar, assisting with digestion, and helping to invoke a sense of calmness and general wellbeing.
Free from caffeine, this tea has a lovely slightly sweet aroma from the cinnamon and rose buds and has a savoury, leafy flavour. It is pleasant to drink and you will notice the temporary loss of taste of sweet flavours from the first sip (this of course does wear off after a few minutes).
Combined with our Lose Weight For Good Weight Loss Program, weight loss will be comfortably achievable and enjoyable too. For more information, visit: https://www.WeightLossProgram.co.nz
Slim Gym Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), Spearmint (Mentha crispa), Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica), Rose Buds (Rosa spp.), Fennel Seeds (Foeniculum vulgare) and Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia).
- Convenient re-sealable pouch contains approximately 42g.
Warnings, Interactions, Contraindications
- Generally regarded as safe.
- Any adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink up to 3 cups of tea per day, when you feel the desire for sweet foods or beverages.
- Add one tablespoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 5 minutes. Strain and allow to cool a little before drinking.