Spearmint Tea is a versatile and uplifting herb that can be used in cooking and baking to enhance the flavour. Spearmint also makes a great and refreshing addition to smoothies, especially when combined with coconut milk, vanilla essence and ice.
As a tea, it can be enjoyed hot or over ice, on its own or blended with other herbs or fruit (for example; hibiscus flowers or orange slices are delicious with spearmint) to make an invigorating drink.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Spearmint Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Spearmint Leaves
- Convenient re-sealable pouch contains approximately 40g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Spearmint tea may impair iron absorption, it is best to drink it away from meals or iron supplementation.
- Do not take spearmint tea if you suffer from oesophageal reflux, gallstones, a sensitivity to salicylates, or aspirin-induced asthma.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink as required up to three cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.