Tropical Summer Tea is a great tea to have either hot or cold. Its sweetness comes from the stevia leaves and the fruitiness from the hibiscus flowers, rosehips and elder berries. There’s a delicate lemon grass flavour to brighten the tea. Simply delicious, especially when served over ice with a little sparkling water, its like drinking a healthy fizzy drink!
All of our herbal teas are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Tropical Summer Tea Ingredients
Certified Organic Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Grass, Rosehips, Rose Petals, Elderberries & Stevia Leaf.
- $11.99 for a convenient re-sealable pouch contains approximately 35g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- None known.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink as required up to three cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or over ice.
- To make an iced version, create a stronger tea by using TWO heaped teaspoons of tea to 250ml of boiled water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes, strain and allow to cool.
- To a tall glass add ice, then pour in about half of your tea.
- Top up with either still water or sparkling water.
- Serve with a slice of orange or lemon.