Hibiscus & Pomegranate Cooler: Recipes by New Zealand Herbal Brew
RECIPES ; Hibiscus & Pomegranate Cooler
- 1 tsp red hibiscus flower tea
- Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds or 8-10 blueberries or berries of your choice
- 1 tsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 slice of lemon or orange
- 2 springs of fresh mint
- Make the hibiscus tea by pouring the boiling water over the flower tea in a tea infuser pot (you’ll want about 300ml of tea). Allow to steep for 5-10 minutes, then pour the tea into a large mug or bowl and stir in the honey.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Add ice to your serving glass, add the blueberries, orange slice and mint sprigs, then pour over the tea, serve immediately.