Craft Beer Tea is for all of the craft beer lovers out there who wish they could drink craft beer at work! As craft beer brewers ourselves, we have formulated this tea from the same hops and malted barley we use in our beer brews, with the addition of herbs to help recreate the taste of craft beer. With a nice level of bitterness and sweetness, a little fruitiness and some savouriness, its a great-tasting cup of tea.
All of our herbal teas / herbal supplements are made using New Zealand ingredients (where possible) or sourced from certified organic international growers.
Craft Beer Tea Ingredients
Non-organic New Zealand malted barley and hops, organic sumac berries, rosehips, honey bush tea, lemongrass, liquorice root, green tea and rosemary.
- Small jar contains approximately 56g of tea.
- Large jar contains approximately 110g of tea.
- Convenient re-sealable pouch; contains approximately 56g of tea.
Warnings, Interactions & Contraindications
- Do not take this tea if you are pregnant or wanting to conceive.
- As this tea may impair iron absorption, drink it away from meals or iron supplementation.
Dosage & Serving Details
- Drink as required up to three cups of tea per day.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of tea to 250mL of boiled water and allow to brew (steep) for 3-5 minutes.